The Dogtra Pathfinder brings GPS and e-collar technology right to your smartphone, giving you a more intelligent and responsive way to track and train your dogs. The Pathfinder truly works without using cellular data*. Just download the free maps and operate your smartphone in offline map mode. Unlike other GPS e-collars, there are no extra navigation packages to purchase.
You have access to Google Maps™ with satellite and terrain views and the ability to track up to 21 dogs or hunters, share locations, playback data and create customizable Geo-Fence alerts. With an incredibly fast two-second update rate and a powerful zoom capability, the Pathfinder tracking feature provides greater live-action detail and accuracy when you’re in the field.
Download Manual for Pathfinder
* Downloading the app initially requires data usage. No data needed after the app is downloaded.
* The Pathfinder App is compatible with iOS 8.1 and up, and Android 4.2 and up.
* A device with Bluetooth 4.0 and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) is required to operate the Pathfinder.
* Location Sharing requires a separate GPS Connector per user.
* Smartphone not included.
- Rheostat/Slider Dial with Stimulation Levels 1-100
- 3.5-Hour Rapid Charge Batteries
- Nick and Constant Stimulation
- Audible Tone
- Low to High Power Stimulation
- Belt Clip
- Fully Waterproof
- Enhanced Contact Points
- Extendable Contact Points (5/8" to 3/4")
- Expandable to 21 Dogs and Hunters
- 2-Second Update Rate
- Geo-fence Option
- Offline Maps
- Precise and Up-to-date Maps
- Tracking Only Mode
- For Dogs as Small as 35 lbs.
- 2-Year Limited Lifetime Warranty
- GPS Connector
- GPS Collar
- Battery Charger and Splitter Cable
- Test Light
- Owner's Manual
- Carrying Case
- Contact Point Extensions and Adjustment Tool
- Non-Stimulation Contact Point Covers