Ambulances, EMS vehicles, mobile clinics, service vehicles, mass transit, food trucks, mobile pet groomers and other mobile service vehicles are continually exposed to viruses, bacteria, mould, allergens and other pollutants that can quickly contaminate the air and surfaces. Aerapy's patented DuoGuard for transport vehicles helps guard against the spread of pathogens in two ways: an integrated fan creates powerful airflow for air disinfection during transport and once unoccupied the UV device sanitizes surfaces with the push of a button.
- The air sanitizing function can be engaged while the vehicle is occupied and in transport.
- The sliding panel stays closed and keeps the UV-C light fully contained while the air cleaning function is engaged.
- An integrated fan draws air into the device to clean and disinfect.
- Each trip through the device reduces the number and impact of pathogens in the mobile unit.
UV SURFACE DISINFECTING
- When the vehicle is safely unoccupied, the DuoGuard’s innovative panel slides back to reveal UV-C lamps that illuminate to disinfect exposed surfaces after normal cleaning procedures.
- For surface cleaning, there is a 60-second delay after the function is activated.
- Other power interruption safeguards that shut the device down while the UV-C lights are exposed: door switch, motion sensor, and emergency switch.