Aussie Dog Kennels
Keep your dogs safe and secure with an "Aussie Box" raised dog kennel.
Standing on 600mm reinforced skids, Aussie Box double kennels feature a strong steel frame design with colorbond rear enclosure, protecting your dogs from the weather, fleas and parasites, other dogs, snake bites and hazards.
- Flat-packed for easy transport
- Simple 9-step kennel assembly (instructions included, or view here), only requires a drill. All other tools, parts and safety equipment supplied.
- High-quality finish
- Designed as a large outdoor double dog kennel for small-medium to large working and rural dogs, residential dogs, hunting dogs and more.
Solid, Quality Construction
- Hot-dipped galvanised steel 30mm x 30mm SHS frame
- Anti-rot timber slat floor (removable)
- 50mm x 50mm x 4mm galvanised mesh sides (front open cage section)
- Pressed Colorbond sheeting to exterior of rear enclosed section, Colorbond divider sheet separates rear dog enclosures
- Colorbond Trimdek roof panels with Pinchweld supplied for all edges
- Heavy duty, grease-able welded barrel hinges (doors will not drop like with screwed alternatives)
- Bolt-together modular design ensures structural integrity and durability
- Reinforced skids
- Flat Pack - 2160mm (length) x 950mm (width) x 400mm (height)
- Assembled (exterior) - 2160mm (length) x 1990mm (width) x 1600mm (height)
- Assembled (interior per bay) - 2160mm (length) x 995mm (width) x 970mm (height)
- Floor height from ground 600mm
- Weight 190kg